Pop Tart cell phone pockets

When I first seen the photo I was like “oh dear goddess this is going to be a hard one.”

The only moment of difficulty I had was doing the border for the frosting. It wasn’t the patterns fault though, I’ve always have a difficult time making borders on my projects.

I followed the cell phone case pattern, the only thing I did different on these was the icing border.

In the pattern she gives you the stitches for the wavy bits.

Instead of following her pattern I did; sc 3, dc, tdc, dc, sc 3. When I hit a corner I always put 2 stitches in the same stitch and continued with my wavy preference.

Pattern credit here.

*Soon I will have cases for sale! Be on the look out!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s